|Developer(s)||Dynamix, Data East USA (NES)|
|Publisher(s)|| Electronic Arts,|
Data East USA (NES)
Caveman Ughlympics or Caveman Ugh-lympics is a 1988 Olympic-themed sports video game set in the Stone Age. It was developed for the Commodore 64 and DOS by Dynamix and published by Electronic Arts. The Nintendo Entertainment System version, named Caveman Games, was ported and released by Data East USA, a subsidiary of Data East.
- Saber Race, where the player races against an opponent avoiding both obstacles and the sabre tooth tiger running behind.
- Matetoss, similar to the hammer throw, where the player has to spin their wife/husband and try and throw them as far as they can.
- Firemaking, where the player races an opponent to create a full-burning fire.
- Clubbing, where the player faces off against an opponent holding clubs on a cliff, trying to club the other off the cliff sides.
- Dino Race, where the player sits on a dinosaur and races against an opponent, avoiding obstacles on the course.
- Dino Vault, where the player has to pole vault over a Tyrannosaurus rex.